Georgeianna was trying to have a baby for over a year before she found Dr. Blotner and Westchester Fertility during an Internet search.
Like a certain percentage of infertility, Georgeianna and her husband were diagnosed without a diagnosis,
• Community where you live: Bronx, NY
• What was your infertility diagnosis? Unexplained
• What type of treatment did you have at Westchester Fertility? IUI, IVF, FET
• How did you cope emotionally during treatment? It was very difficult; but I tried to stay positive and prayed. I also shared my journey with others that also prayed for me.
• How has infertility changed you? Besides all the black and blues for the injections!!!! Having a child is life changing; it is the God’s greatest gifts.
• What type of support did you get from Westchester Fertility? Staff is “very, very” encouraging and very personable.
• What advice would you give other people dealing with infertility? I tell them to pray, and not to solicit information from people who have gone through fertility because everyone has their own journey.