When you can't have a baby
Like many couples, you began your baby making journey full of optimism and enthusiasm. You threw away your birth control and embraced optimism. But now the months have turned into years and it seems like all your friends and family members have gotten pregnant. Some even have their second or third child . But you are still sitting on the sidelines, watching life happen for others.
You are frustrated. You feel alone. You are not sure where or how to get help.
You have come to the right place.
At Westchester Fertility, we help couples and individuals get pregnant and deliver a healthy baby. We offer fertility services for those want to have a baby:
- You have been trying too long to get pregnant. This usually means:
- One year or longer of unprotected intercourse for an intended mother who is under 35 years of age'
- Six months or longer for women 35 to 39; and
- Three months or longer for women over 40.
- You have experienced multiple miscarriages or pregnancy losses.
- You have a pre-existing medical condition that could impair your fertility, such as endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome or undescended testicles.
- You are a same sex couple or are a single prospective parent.
We offer a full range of diagnostic and treatment options, from beginning therapies to those procedures performed in our state-of-the-art laboratory. Infertility is a couple's disease. Infertility is not a one size fits all medical condition; in fact, it is a range of medical diagnoses that can be caused by either the female or male partner.
Our Infertility treatments:
- Diagnostic services
- Beginning treatments
- Medication therapy (ovulation induction)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Assisted reproductive technologies
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Egg, sperm and embryo donation